Graceful’s strong commitment to a safe, fair and ethical work environment and to maintain its responsibility as a positive member of society is prioritised throughout the organisation to ensure that the underlying principles, policies and practices throughout the business is well aligned with this commitment. Graceful continually reviews its business policies and work practices to ensure that the business delivers a positive impact on the economy, labour community and social environment.
Graceful has adopted a number of general workplace and human resources policies to support its commitment to be accountable for its actions from a social responsibility perspective. These policies include:
- Prohibit the use of child labour resources across the organisation
- Prohibit the use of forced and exploitative labour including all forms of slavery across the organisation
- Prohibit the use of discrimination against gender, race, sexual orientation and religion from its human resource recruitment process to the workplace environment
- All employees have the right to remuneration, compensation and working conditions as prescribed by applicable local and national laws
- All employees have the right to working hour conditions as prescribed by applicable laws
- All employees have the right to a safe and healthy workplace environment
In addition, Graceful aims to continually review its human resources, warehousing and operations, manufacturing and business systems to ensure that Graceful conducts business in an ethical manner to provide you with a peace of mind as a socially responsible global business partner.