Your personnel are your most important assets and with the increasing threats of IED’s and fire related hazards in operational theatre; the safety of your personnel should never be compromised to increase the chances of survival if an unfortunately hazard does arise.
Therefore the approach to protect personnel from fire through functional specific garments should be adopted to cater for the specific challenges for your operational and work environment.
Where there is a risk of fire, fire resistant or fire retardant clothing that will not burn and is self-extinguishing is extremely important. In the presence of hot sparks or a naked flame, many fabrics will burn, posing a significant hazard for the user. A fire retardant or self-extinguishing fabric is essential for the well-being of your personnel.
Graceful has been designing, refining and manufacturing complete fire resistant and fire retardant protective clothing for a diverse range of industries with tailored fit for purpose solutions over many years. These fit for purpose protective clothing solutions range from base layer under shirt garments to mid layer work wear uniforms through to full protective outer layer coverall ensembles.
Features of Graceful’s fire retardant garment solutions include:
- Industry standard (ISO and EN) conforming FR fabric material
- Input materials rated to industry specific FR standard e.g. threads, buttons, accessories and seam tape
- Independently tested and certified products to NFPA, ISO and EN industry standards according to individual client requirements.
Graceful is proud to have protected the following clients with fire retardant garment solutions:
- Military personnel
- Law enforcement and police services personnel
- Oil and gas drilling personnel
- National electrical utilities services provider
To find out how we can help protect your personnel from fire related incidents and arc flash hazards, please contact us and we will work with you to design and offer the best solution for your individual environment.