With strong capabilities in designing and manufacturing customised rainwear solutions for the military, law enforcement and Government agency markets, Graceful has successfully manufactured and delivered benchmark standard Wet Weather Jacket and Trouser ensembles to the military over the past 10 years.
Ever since the company’s first wet weather ensemble contract for the Australian military as an approved Gore Tex garment manufacturer (registered business in Australia as Worldcat Pty Ltd), Graceful has built extensive knowledge and experience in customising garments to meet the requirements of demand driven operating environments with the latest in fabric technology.
Graceful’s fit for purpose wet weather garment features include:
- A vast range of waterproof / breathable fabric technologies from hydrophobic polyurethane (PU) coating to high performance polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membranes – tailored for customised solution
- Pressure tested seam sealed solutions – tailored for customised solutions
- Independently tested and audited input materials
- Certified product solutions according to global (ISO and EN) standards requirements – subject to individual client requirement.
Graceful’s fit for purpose wet weather jacket and trouser clients include:
- Law enforcement and police services
- Motorcycle police
- Emergency services providers
- National utility services providers
- National postal services providers
To find out how we can help protect your personnel from wet and foul weather environments, please contact us and we will work with you to design and offer the best solution for your individual environment.