Graceful specialises in the design, development and manufacturing of technical and functional clothing solutions for critical need industries where performance and function carries a direct impact on the health and safety of the user in their individual hazardous environment.
Whether the hazardous environment is a highly flammable oil platform or a high altitude, freezing temperature glacier for the extreme mountaineer; each and every product delivered from Graceful’s quality certified production facility is subjected to the company’s stringent total quality management (TQM) system.
Graceful’s total quality management system is managed by its Australian senior management team and implemented throughout every division of the business in order to consistently deliver high quality products to our clients.
In addition, the management team continually reviews and identifies areas for business improvement and to further build operational efficiency in order to provide its clients with a fit for purpose, cost effective solution for their business and user applications.
Our total quality management system framework includes:
- A dedicated quality manager
- Documented Quality Management System (QMS)
- Customer aligned business process map
- Design/Sealed sample and frozen specifications
- Controlled documents and records including equipment calibration maintenance, vendor management information, warehouse and inventory records
- 6 point quality control process
- Non conformance product control
- Client feedback review system
The performance and effectiveness of the Graceful’s quality management system is measured, evaluated and reviewed frequently to ensure that our product and service quality is providing an assessable benefit to your business.
Graceful’s ISO9001:2008 Total Quality Management (TQM) system is reviewed, audited and accredited by a leading global independent certification and assessment body, BSI Group.